Shipping & Return Policy
Regular Policy: Free standard shipping over $200*. Orders under $200 (before taxes) will be subject to a $15 flat rate standard shipping fee.
All orders will be processed and shipped within 3-5 business days. Once your order has shipped (Canada Post or UPS) you will receive a tracking number via email or text. Estimated shipping time does not include order processing time. Please allow 3-5 business days for your order to be processed before it is shipped.
We are currently only shipping within Canada.
Once an order has been placed, it cannot be changed, modified, or combined with another order for shipping.
**During sale times and special promotions (such as Black Friday), free shipping may not be available.
*Some oversized items (ie: Lack Of Color structured hats) are not eligible for free shipping. In this case, there will be a $30 Flat Rate Shipping Fee added to each order containing a hat. This is to ensure the proper packaging and safe arrival of your new hat.
Full-price items that are in new/unworn condition with original tags attached can be returned for a refund. Please see below for details:
Local Pickup Returns: All Local returns must be brought back within 14 days of original order/purchase date.
Shipped Order Returns: Shipping costs are non-refundable, even if you were eligible for Free Shipping. A restocking fee may be charged to your refund equivalent to the standard rate shipping. Customer is responsible for return shipping. Returns must be received back to us within 14 days from when your package was delivered to you.
Once we receive your item and verify that it is in unworn, new condition with tags attached, we will issue your refund.
Sale items, Jewelry, Hair Accessories, Hats, Glasses, Bath, Beauty, and Intimates/Body Suits, are all FINAL SALE.
How To Return an Online Item:
Submit a return request through the Contact form on our website. We will issue you a Return Authorization Number. Print and include inside your return package.
Ship your returns to:
Kid Sister Lifestyle Shop Returns
1 - 3301 50 Avenue
Red Deer, AB
All returns must be prepaid and insured. Kid Sister is not responsible for lost or stolen packages. We recommend you ship your return via insured parcel post with a tracking number and signature required. Kid Sister does not refund the original shipping costs and we are not responsible for any return or exchange shipping costs. We will not accept any packages sent by COD.
*Local to Red Deer and want to return in person? Please bring your item into our store during business hours.
Damages and Issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Last updated: Nov 27, 2023
Someone who chooses positivity and creativity, uplifts their community, understands the importance of supporting fellow women, and knows that collaboration is greater than competition.
Female friendship is our sisterhood.
Kid Sister to Jaime
- 80’s Baby who loves 90's Fashion; Neon Enthusiast
- Can be found at the Beach on the West Coast
- Research and Planning Expert
- Obsessed with basic white tees and great fitting jeans. Also reusable coffee cups.
- Buys a lot of hats but rarely wears them
- Passionate about Women’s Rights and Equality
- Hairstylist turned Social Media Marketing turned Entrepreneur. Graduated from Blanche Macdonald Centre in Fashion Merchandising and Marketing. Happy to have found the balance between the Salon and Fashion Industries.
- Works best behind the scenes, gets a little shy in front of the camera.
Kid Sister to Blair
- Technically a Millennial but identifies as Gen-X 😜
- Can be found in the Rocky Mountains
- Dog mom to the most well behaved Cockapoo named Finn
- Finds something she likes, buys it in every colour
- Her own phone autocorrects her name to "lame" every.damn.time.
- Once watched a documentary on sustainable fashion called "The True Cost" that changed the way she shopped forever.
- Believes in sharing success
- Has a passion for learning
- Loves traveling and still considers herself a Budget Backpacker, until she sees the budget room she's booked. Lane is in fact NOT a Budget Backpacker anymore.
- Time management is not her strong suit
- Wants to be a morning person but refuses to get up when her alarm goes off