Classic Rise Relaxed Denim Joggers // Laurel Wreath
These classic rise denim joggers are garment-dyed in a dusty sage green Laurel Wreath colour. They feature an elastic waistband, front patch pockets, and a drawstring closure, making them the perfect choice for chilling out at home in style and comfort.
The Denim: This style crafted in our Travel denim is made using a blend of fibres specially woven to obtain the perfect 360° stretch. This fabric feels soft to the touch and provides the ultimate stretchability to move with you like a second skin. As we pride ourselves on creating eco-conscious denim, these jeans are made with BCI Cotton* and produced in an ISO 14001 and Oeko-Tex* certified mill.
The Fit: The Malia. Our relaxed silhouette is inspired by girlfriend jeans with a looser fit throughout the leg for a perfectly laid-back look.
- 27" inseam
- Classic-rise: 11"
- White stitching
- Type of denim : 83% Cotton, 15% Polyester, 2% Lycra
- Pull-on style
- Vegan YJ leather patch on back pocket
- Size : 24 to 31
- Designed in Montreal
- Ethically made in Vietnam
Style Tip: Joggers don't have to be only for casual wear. You can dress them up with some heels, heeled booties, or wedge sandals, and a dressy top. Or wear them with your Lug Boots or Docs with a chunky sweater on the cooler days.
Fit Tip: We find these joggers fit true to size. Need help with sizing? Go to Size Guide.
If you're local to Red Deer, all of our pants are available to try on at Copper Lane Hair Studio.
Care: Machine wash cold, do not bleach, hang to dry, iron at low temperature, wash colours separately.
- BCI Cotton: An entity that regulates the origins of the cotton is sustainably and ethically sourced.
- ISO 14001: The highest certification for regulating environmental management in a company. Ensures practices are sustainable.
- Oeko-Tex: Certifies that no harmful chemicals are used.